Store Manager APPLY NOW
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Available to work various shifts
- Excellent customer service skills
- Energetic & enthusiastic & respectful personality
- Must be able to lift or carry objects weighing 0-35 pounds during scheduled shift.
- Must be able to stand, bend, kneel, reach, push/pull, walk and squat during scheduled shift.
- In addition to the essential job duties stated above, the ability to handle job stress and interact effectively with others, including guests and co-workers, are essential functions of the job. The work environment includes flashing and flickering lights, moving mechanical parts, and loud noises.
- Acts as ambassador to the building, greeting Guests with a positive attitude and enthusiasm while coordinating game rentals, merchandise sales, and telephones. Smiles and greets Guests upon entering.
- Keeps immediate team promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action.
- Bids farewell to Guests leaving. Ensures everything was satisfactory and invites Guests to return.
- Reviews the cleanliness and organization of the Front Desk and Playfield.
- Checks for restocking of necessary supplies.
- Brings all areas up to standard.
- Discusses problem areas with team when necessary.
- Conducts merchandise inventory during and after shift, if applicable.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company Team Members to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate that will be conducive to maximum Team Member morale, productivity and efficiency/effectiveness.
- Notifies team of any Guest that is perceived to be unhappy.
- Assists other Team Members as needed or as business dictates
- Manages flow from the front doors, efficiently helping Guests with needs and directing as needed.
- Manages wait times and communicates information as needed to Guests, Team Members, and Managers.
- Makes timely and accurate calculations of bill transactions.
- Greets and assists Guests efficiently and with a smile while processing transactions.
- Is responsible for the reconciliation of any monies.
- Sells merchandise from the Front Desk, if applicable.
- Must be friendly and able to smile frequently.
- Minimum of 6 months managerial experience needed.
- Is dressed in accordance with dress guidelines, looking neat, clean, and professional at all times.
- Must demonstrate ability to read and communicate in English.
- Must be able to articulate clear greetings, requests for assistance, and farewells to Guests.
- Must be open to training on responding to dis‐satisfied Guests and calling issues to Manager's attention.
Salary between $38,000 - $65,000 dependent on experience.|||Tempe, AZ (Tempe Marketplace)|||Doge Arena||||||-jven6i6vZY_Axxn|||OTHER|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false